Release: April 19, 2014
Starring: Rachel Melvin, Cortney Palm, Rex Linn
Runtime: 77 Minutes
Where you can find it: Netflix
A pair of dipshit truckers accidentally dump a barrel of green gunk next to some beavers. The goo turns the little critters into blood thirsty Zombeavers! Coincidentally , a gaggle of annoying teens (college kids? IDK) are vacationin at a nearby cabin in the woods. The young ass clowns quickly become the main targets of the buck toothed ghouls. Will the adult-teens survive the night or become beaver food?!
My First Thoughts:
Who came up with this dumb idea?! I never heard of a movie plot this dumb in my life. Right from the start you know you are in for a very low brow horror-comedy. I do not really want to call it either, because it is not very scary and every joke falls flat. However, the zombevers are awesome! They are evil bloodthirsty hand puppets! I recommend this movie for these muppet monsters alone!
Pros and Cons:
1. The characters are pretty damn annoying and I couldn’t wait to see them all get butchered by ravenous zombie beavers. At least the girls are cute.
2. To say that the humor is immature would be an understatement. I have a feeling that most of the dialogue was ad-libbed. Boy does it show.
3. None of the humans are funny.
4. There is a high-school drama sub-plot going on within the group. One douchebag is caught kissing a girl, but he is dating another girl. It also turns out that that two girls are best friends. Blah blah blah. The whole thing was pointless and a waste of time.
5. John Meyer
1. While a terrible movie, I had fun watching it! I lost count of how many times I yelled at the TV. I was making fun of this super turd from beginning to end. I will never call this a good movie, but I will call it a fun movie.
2. The zombeavers are outrageous. I was laughing my ass off every time they showed up. Another cool thing about them is that they turn all of their victims into zombeaver hybrids. Like, a human would become a zombie, but they would grow a beaver tail and buck teeth. I know that sounds stupid, but I wasn’t expecting that. The zombever hybrids are surprisingly creepy. There is even a Zombeaver-bear!
3. One of the best actors in the movie is little dog that one of the girls brings along. Not once does he bark unfunny dialogue. Too bad he gets turned into zombever chow by the biggest douche of the survivors. The same douche that’s kissing all the girls! Boy was I pissed.
4. Luckily, Mr. Douche gets he dick ripped off by zombeavers! I was on my feet cheering!
5. It has Rex Linn and Brad Burr. I like those guys!
Last thoughts and Score:
I really enjoyed “hating” this film. Watch it with friends to improve the experience.
I give this flick a -3 out of 5. Bad, but fun to watch at least once.