I have a glass of pilsner and get their Kolsch in the jug.
- Put pan under motor
- Open oil cap on top and drain plug on bottom
- After the oil stops flowing, Give the pull start rope a few gentle pulls to drain any sludge stuck inside. Don’t pull hard enough to turn over engine
- Add 1 QT 30w oil
- Start engine and shut off. Check dipstick to be sure level is full
- There is no oil filter on this unit. So I change oil every other use.
- Use a premix chainsaw gas if available. No having to measure the oil and no engine clogging ethanol
- Fill the reservoir with bar oil to lubricate the chain
Let’s see how she runs
Purrs like a kitten! Well, time for the opening ceremony. Please remove your hats and panties and stand for the color guard
Cut each piece about 90% through. Don’t cut into the ground. This will ruin your blade. Roll each piece over and finish cut. Time for a quick break
Refreshing! Now we split the big stuff
Good work soldier! Let’s burn that shit! I’M A DIRT HERO!
Ten minutes after the fire was lit, a heavy rain storm rolled in. Guess there’s only one thing left to do
Stay frosty TGO. FUN…WITH…MAN TOYS