Another week of trapping huntin and bangin whores has come to an end. I don’t know about you, but when my week is done I like to cook up a big mess a beans and sit by the fire tryin to figure out why my throat itches.
This week I used the internet to figure on my problems. Seems I’m not the only one that gets a bit swollen in the throat after a week like mine. I read an article in a peer reviewed medical journal that damn near summed up my discomfort, and I thought I’d share it with you.
Male reproductive system
Female reproductive system
In many cases, gonorrhea infection causes no symptoms. When symptoms do appear, gonorrhea infection can affect multiple sites in your body, but it commonly appears in the genital tract.
Gonorrhea affecting the genital tract
Signs and symptoms of gonorrhea infection in men include:
- Painful urination
- Pus-like discharge from the tip of the penis
- Pain or swelling in one testicle
Signs and symptoms of gonorrhea infection in women include:
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Vaginal bleeding between periods, such as after vaginal intercourse
- Painful intercourse
- Abdominal or pelvic pain
Gonorrhea at other sites in the body
Gonorrhea can also affect these parts of the body:
- Rectum. Signs and symptoms include anal itching, pus-like discharge from the rectum, spots of bright red blood on toilet tissue and having to strain during bowel movements.
- Eyes. Gonorrhea that affects your eyes may cause eye pain, sensitivity to light, and pus-like discharge from one or both eyes.
- Throat. Signs and symptoms of a throat infection may include a sore throat and swollen lymph nodes in the neck.
- Joints. If one or more joints become infected by bacteria (septic arthritis), the affected joints may be warm, red, swollen and extremely painful, especially when you move an affected joint.
Looks like I gotta get some listerine down at the pharmacy to cure my sore throat before next weeks bangin and such.
Tell me outdoors men and subsequent females…
How do YOU cure the clap when you gots it in YOUR throat?