The Coronavirus panic has begun. Thank you politicians and media. You’ve scared the shit out of every idiot on Earth.
The panic has caused a lot of high profile cancellations to avoid potential spread of the virus. Here are some of the biggest I’ve seen.
- Pearl Jam has postponed their upcoming American tour
- Kiss has cancelled all meet and greets at the end of their concerts. That’s a real big one because obviously the only thing that Gene Simmons loves more than money is not being sick so can he make more money in the coming years.
- Women’s World Hockey Championship in Halifax, Nova Scotia that I was hoping to check out has been cancelled. Probably most events that draw countries together will be cancelled.
- If you wanted to see Peter Rabbit 2 then too fucking bad because its been pushed to August and everyone will surely be dead by then.
- Tim Horton’s Roll up the Rim promotion has been cancelled. I’m not sure how this virus really effects that much, but they always lie about the odds anyway. If I was a die hard Canadian I’d be pissed as hell about this one.
- The media are calling it COVID-19 now just to make things confusing. Now stupid people think there are two deadly viruses out there.
- Toilet Paper and surgical masks are in low supply. I’m not even really sure why toilet paper is.
- You aren’t supposed to shake hands anymore because you can transmit the disease. Honestly, judging people off their handshake is a bit of an outdated concept anyway.
- The sales of Stephen King’s The Stand are probably way up. So good for him.
- The only people who this virus is going to kill are the weak, the old and the sluts, because they will end up having sex with a bunch of people that have it and that will give them Coronavirus 5000 and that kills them.
What has Coronavirus ruined for you TGO?